Job information and application information can be found here.
$17.01 – $29.60 Hourly
$35,381 – $61,568 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 70
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
* Coordinates payments of state aid and General Obligation Bond payments
* Serves as liaison between tribal librarians and the New Mexico State Library
* Provides presentations to tribal leadership, makes decisions, and accesses the New Mexico tribal libraries longitudinal data for constant improvement of tribal services in New Mexico
* Assists tribal librarians with the summer reading program
Who are the customers?
* Tribal employees working on behalf of tribal libraries
* Colleagues at the NM State Library and other Department of Cultural Affairs divisions
– A public library demonstrating progressive professional development as well as responsibilities
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Building productive relationships through political acumen and effectiveness
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||Master’s degree or higher in the field(s) specified in the minimum qualification||AND||2 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.
Do you know what Total Compensation is? Click here
Agency Contact Information: Joy Poole, (505) 476-9712 or email: Joy.Poole@state.nm.us Email