For more information and to apply click here.
$10.83 – $18.84 Hourly
$22,516 – $39,178 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 45
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
– handling items in electronic formats;
– using an integrated library system (currently the Polaris ILS) to create and edit item and issue records;
– using Microsoft Access to create and edit shipment lists;
-using a content management system (currently Contentdm) to describe and publish electronic items.
Who are the customers?
– Library experience
– Inventory & shipping experience
– Computer experience
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||High School Diploma or Equivalent||AND||# of months or years of experience specified in the minimum qualification|
|2||Associate’s Degree||AND||Zero years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.
Pre-employment background investigation is required and is conditional pending results.