For more information and to apply click here.
Agency Department of Cultural Affairs
$10.19 – $17.73 Hourly
$21,195 – $36,878 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 45
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
– Conduct all library services In accordance to policies and procedures as well as tracking quarterly statistics.
– Assist in managing and building a library collection based on patron preferences and entering that collection in the Koha system for check out by patrons and tracking of collection.
– Promote marketing and outreach of other programs for rural residents such as Books by Mall and Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
– Help drive the bookmobile; schedule vehicular maintenance and repairs and maintains an ongoing log of work performed.
scheduling, monitoring and maintaining vehicles
driving a large vehicle on rural roads
ordering books and/or materials
reconciling accounts to source documentation and handling monetary transactions
overseeing circulation and resource sharing services in a library
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||High School Diploma or Equivalent||AND||# of months or years of experience specified in the minimum qualification|
|2||Associate’s Degree||AND||Zero years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.