For more information and to apply click here.
Agency Department of Cultural Affairs
$10.19 – $17.73 Hourly
$21,195 – $36,878 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 45
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
– Conduct all library services In accordance to policies and procedures as well as tracking quarterly statistics.
– Assist in managing and building a library collection based on patron preferences and entering that collection in the Koha system for check out by patrons and tracking of collection.
– Promote marketing and outreach of other programs for rural residents such as Books by Mall and Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
– Help drive the bookmobile; schedule vehicular maintenance and repairs and maintains an ongoing log of work performed.
scheduling, monitoring and maintaining vehicles
driving a large vehicle on rural roads
ordering books and/or materials
reconciling accounts to source documentation and handling monetary transactions
overseeing circulation and resource sharing services in a library
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||High School Diploma or Equivalent||AND||# of months or years of experience specified in the minimum qualification|
|2||Associate’s Degree||AND||Zero years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.
Do you know what Total Compensation is? Click here
Agency Contact Information: Liana Morales, 575-461-1206 or Email