The Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center (HSLIC) is seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to join our team as Library Outreach & Support Coordinator. This position will manage and coordinate communications, marketing, and social media efforts for the library, providing support and guidance to HSLIC faculty and staff. This position also assists the Executive Director, library faculty, and library administration with event organization, monthly meetings, contract and grant applications, purchasing, and travel arrangements. Duties include:
- Develops and implements HSLIC’s communications, marketing, and social media strategies, manages platforms, and encourages greater social media participation. Leads communications campaigns and associated committees.
- Works with personnel from across the organization to develop various communication and marketing materials using a variety of media that promotes HSLIC’s services to targeted audiences.
- Coordinates meetings, seminars, special projects, and events on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Provides administrative assistance, such as email correspondence, appointment scheduling, room reservations, etc., as needed on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Coordinates HSLIC faculty meetings, including overseeing all faculty voting and taking meeting minutes.
- Advises and/or assists as appropriate in the design, formatting, preparation, and reporting for HSLIC faculty members’ contract and grant proposals.
- Serves as secondary department purchaser for goods, services, and travel.
- Prepares and distributes the HSLIC morning message.
- Sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail for UNM mailing services or shipping & receiving.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To Apply: https://unm.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/18/home/requisition/18753?c=unm