|Zimmerman Library has one to three positions open for a Library Information Specialist 2. This person will perform an integrated range of tasks and/or services. He/she will provides technical support and assistance in the performance and coordination of routine and moderately complex library duties in access services; monitors daily operations. Also, he/she will coordinate and prioritize work of lower level staff and/or students.
· Monitor and provide access services, including circulation, reserves, and stacks maintenance in Zimmerman Library
· Provide reference and information services to students, staff, faculty and the public, both in person at designated service desks, and via phone, chat, and email, making referrals as appropriate.
· Perform routine to moderately complex tasks, utilizing databases, integrate library systems, and other technologies
· Monitor and perform daily operations
· Share in guiding and supporting the work of student employees.
· Assist staff and librarians with other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
· Mostly weekend and evening shifts
· Parking Arrangements: Responsibility of the selected candidate
This is an on-call position and is not benefits eligible.