New Mexico FamilyPass Now Available!
The New Mexico State Library and the Department of Cultural Affairs is excited to offer a new opportunity to library card holders throughout the state – access to the New Mexico FamilyPass.
The FamilyPass provides free admission for up to six people to any of the Department of Cultural Affairs museums and historic sites. The sites are:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
All you need to check out the FamilyPass is to be a library card holder in good standing. Libraries across the state are offering the FamilyPass. Santa Fe residents can check out the FamilyPass at any of the three locations of the Santa Fe Public Library as well as the New Mexico State Library located on Camino Carlos Rey.
After returning the FamilyPass, we ask that you complete a survey so that we can accurately measure the impact and success of the FamilyPass program. Click here for the FamilyPass survey.
Currently, the FamilyPass will be available until August 31, 2016.